Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ren Faire was a blast! Onward to Lobsterfest!

I had so much fun this past weekend at the Alabama Renaissance Faire in Florence Alabama - this was my first Ren Faire to attend or participate in and I can guarantee it will not be my last! There was so much going on that it was hard to take it all in.

Here are a couple of the pictures I took - you can see more at my facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=251828&id=566032959&l=51b582d515

This is me, tired and a bit untidy on day 2 - Yes - I am barefoot (and loving it!)



And this is the wizard - he was soooo awesome -

2 comments:

Marian Baker said...

well... lets try again! Dawn.. it did look like you were having fun!!!

their little sister said...

Absolutely!! Loved it. Loved the big show feeling, loved the dressing up, loved the crowd.. I'm hooked!